Your expat experience in Tanzania
Sharing your expat experience of moving or living abroad at Expat Focus couldn’t be easier. We publish experiences at the Expat Focus website, include them in our monthly newsletter and promote them on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn so sharing your experience at Expat Focus is also a great way of connecting with other expats.
Send us your answers to these quick questions and we’ll do the rest!
Send us your answers to the following questions (try to write at least a couple of paragraphs for each one, but the more you write the better!) and we’ll be happy to publish your experience:
- Who are you?
- Where, when and why did you move aTanzania?
- What challenges did you face during the move?
- How did you find somewhere to live?
- Are there many other expats in your area?
- What is your relationship like with the locals?
- What do you like about life where you are?
- What do you dislike about your expat life?
- What is the biggest cultural difference you have experienced between your new place and life back home?
- What advice would you give to anyone following in your footsteps?
- What are your plans for the future?
Please include a landscape photograph (at least 500px wide) of yourself and any contact information you’d like to see included with your experience and send us your responses by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions you can contact us on the above email address or:
No matter how you choose to get in touch we look forward to hearing from you and sharing your experience!
More MbeyaTravel Ideas
Planning your trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Mbeya such as events and attractions, key traveller information to make your Mbeya visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Mwanza, you’ll find everything you need for your Mbeya holiday on Our Website. Mbeya City Travel guide has the information about latest events not to miss while you visit Mbeya – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Mbeya
Discover the best day trips from Mbeya or try one of the best tours in Mbeya and nearby regions. If you’re here as a family, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Mbeya with kids and find suitable accommodation such as Mbeya holiday apartments. Whether you’re looking for the best weekend breaks in Mwanza or planning a longer holiday in Tanzania, you can be sure you’ll find all the information you need.
Leave an answer
You must login or register to add a new answer.