Precision Air in Tanzania
Precision Air was established in 1993. It started as a private charter air Transport Company operating a five-seater piper Aztec aircraft. Its initial line of business mainly entailed providing connections to tourists visiting the rich natural attractions of Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, in northern Tanzania, the Zanzibar Island in the Indian Ocean and other parts of the country from Arusha town as its base.
Where does Precision Air fly?
Precision Air serves 11 domestic destinations and 2 international destinations in 3 countries, as of August 2020.
List of Precision Air destinations
The following is an overview of all Precision Air flights and destinations:
- #1. Arusha – Arusha Airport (IATA: ARK, ICAO: HTAR) is an airport serving Arusha, the capital of the Arusha Region of Tanzania
- #2. Bukoba – Bukoba Airport (IATA: BKZ, ICAO: HTBU) is an airport in northwestern Tanzania serving the town of Bukoba.
- #3. Dar Es Salaam – Julius Nyerere International Airport (IATA: DAR, ICAO: HTDA) is the international airport of Dar es Salaam.
- #4. Dodoma – Dodoma Airport (IATA: DOD, ICAO: HTDO) is an airport serving the Tanzanian capitalof Dodoma
- #5. Zanzibar – Zanzibar International airport (IACO HTZA; IATA ZNZ), 5 km from Zanzibar City/ Stone Town.
- #6. Kilimanjaro – Zanzibar International airport (IACO HTZA; IATA ZNZ), 5 km from Zanzibar City/ Stone Town.
- #7. Mbeya – Mbeya Airport’s IATA code is MBI, while its ICAO code is HTMB.
- #8. Mtwara – Mtwara Airport (IATA: MYW, ICAO: HTMT) is an airport in southern Tanzania servingthe town of Mtwara.
- #9. Mwanza – Mwanza International Airport (IATA: MWZ, ICAO: HTMW) is aregional airport serving the city of Mwanza.
- #1. Nairobi – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (IATA: NBO, ICAO: HKJK), is an international airport in Nairobi, the capital of and largest city in Kenya.
- #1. Entebbe – Entebbe International Airport (IATA: EBB, ICAO: HUEN) is the principal international airport of Uganda
More MbeyaTravel Ideas
Planning your trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Mbeya such as events and attractions, key traveller information to make your Mbeya visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Mwanza, you’ll find everything you need for your Mbeya holiday on Our Website. Mbeya City Travel guide has the information about latest events not to miss while you visit Mbeya – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Mbeya
Discover the best day trips from Mbeya or try one of the best tours in Mbeya and nearby regions. If you’re here as a family, you’ll find plenty of things to do in Mbeya with kids and find suitable accommodation such as Mbeya holiday apartments. Whether you’re looking for the best weekend breaks in Mwanza or planning a longer holiday in Tanzania, you can be sure you’ll find all the information you need.